Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
AFR’s team is looking for a motivated, responsible and communicative office administrator.
The candidate will be an active contributor in creating a positive vibe in the office, perform a variety of administrative activities as listed below, ensures smooth running of our company’s office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sure that all our office guests feel welcome;
- Manage phone calls, emails and correspondence;
- Administrate job advertisements on various systems;
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures;
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary/maintain positive relationships with vendors;
- Manage office equipment maintenance including scheduling repairs;
- Assist in and coordinate company events;
- Be key point of contact for management team and recruiters on daily office activities.
- Office administrator or other relevant work experience;
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Common sense and efficiency, with keen attention to detail;
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing company with personal development possibilities;
- Ability to be a part of interesting internal projects and initiatives;
- Useful knowledge to start or purposefully continue your career path;
- A collaborative environment with engaged, smart and supportive colleagues and managers;
- Opportunity to get involved in recruitment related projects.
1200 – 1600 EUR gross