Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - NBC Security Inc. is a Global Defense and Homeland Security Applications Firm. Their Headquarters are located in Great Falls, Virginia, they operate in North America, Europe, North Africa, and the GCC countries. They have been serving the Defense Agencies Globally since 2001. Their staff and partners have more than 70 years of combined security, military and law enforcement experience working with diverse global clients. Their business model is founded on building trust with their partners and clients by providing an impeccable service based on confidentiality, professionalism, honesty and efficient delivery. NBC Security is expanding its operations to the Baltic region by establishing a defense manufacturing unit in Kaunas.
Their Business core expertise is as follows:
Manufacturing of Signal Intelligence Systems
Manufacturing of Rifle Barrels for Different Caliber Rifles and Sniper Rifles
Procurement of Military Hardware Globally
Cyber-warfare Solutions and Training
Office Manager provides administrative support and coordination activities for a team of people. The primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to the Managers, Directors and Ps with secondary support to the entire “Business Strategy” teams. Responsibilities include but are not limited to supporting technology projects, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, internal and external stakeholder customer relations, taking meeting notes and documenting action items in all meetings. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills. Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Taking meeting notes and documenting action items in meetings
- Be able to create executive level PowerPoint presentations that will be shown at all levels of the organization
- Organize files, manage office supplies and support the team maintaining the office rooms in a neat and professional manner
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of Raw Materials, Finsished products, etc. with factory coordinator
- Assist with the planning and logistics for vendor visits, special events, etc.
- Assist with scheduling of meetings and conference calls (internal and external)
- Liaison with other Departments, for example, IT, Marketing, Sales, Box Office, etc.
- Maintain the budgets for the Business Strategy division which include
- Oversee collection and input project status updates internally
- Oversee project intake process across departments
- Support a variety of projects simultaneously
- Ensure adequate communication regarding project status and priorities
- Organization, analysis, problem solving and planning
- Assist with scheduling of travel – airfare, hotel, car service, reservations, etc.
- Venue site visit for planning purposes
- Confirm schedule of events and activities, rentals, food & beverage, car service, etc.
- Working knowledge of user applications such as Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, Quickbooks / or other financial software
- Experience with data management planning, data entry, and reporting
- Development of daily plans; implementation of plans and instructions
- Ability to work autonomously and with personnel with diverse backgrounds and learning styles
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Must be flexible in response to changing program priorities
- Sound judgment and ability to handle duties and information with confidentiality and discretion
- Fluent English, Russian language and/or other languages would be an advantage
- Ability to travel
Nice-to-Have Technology Skills
- Interested and passionate in working in a fast-paced, technology start-up-like atmosphere.
- Be Tech-Savvy. We are constantly implementing and testing new technology. Looking for someone who is excited and has the ability to learn and troubleshoot on the fly. Having previous exposure to new tech develop and mobile apps is preferred.
- Have strong quantitative knowledge and abilities utilizing MS Excel.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
2215-2302 EUR gross