Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 11,500 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Moody’s is extending its services to Lithuania and is looking for You to help with new hire processing, position management, pre-employment activities, transfers and temporary workers requests.
- Solve various inquires and issues related to onboarding process, educate users on HR technologies and self-service tools and determining appropriate course of action or escalation for emerging issues.
- Accurately log all HR service requests; monitor and follow up on all cases to ensure prompt resolution on behalf of employees and managers.
- Educate and influence the employees to utilize self-service HR support.
- Occasional administration of additional HR processes and support the Customer Service Associates, if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year experience working in a Call Center
- Experience working in an international environment
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of German, French or Dutch would be a plus
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills