Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Etex is an international building materials specialist. Headquartered in Belgium since 1905, the family-owned group operates 120 production sites in 42 countries and generates an annual turnover of around 3 billion euro. With the help of more than 17,000 employees, develops and produces a variety of technically and aesthetically superior building materials. These range from cladding and building boards in fibre cement and plaster to roofing materials, high-performance insulation and fire protection systems, and ceramic floor and wall tiles.
Providing an administrative support to the ETEX EU Purchasing team.
- Requesting price quotations with different suppliers and making a first evaluation.
- Handling the administrative purchasing flow in SAP: creating purchase orders; monitoring and processing of order confirmations; follow up of orders and delivery times
- Administrative processing of long-term agreements in SAP.
- Assist suppliers in e-invoicing onboarding process.
- Internal reporting and data analyses.
- Processes improvement and optimization.
- 1+ years of working experience in customer service, data administration or purchasing administration
- Bachelor’s degree
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Ability to analyze and resolve questions and problems independently
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple activities successfully
- Numerate with a good eye for detail, accurate and precise
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- SAP and Ariba Buyer Platform skills/knowledge
- Private medical/health insurance
- Involvement in global employee Talent management program and the possibility to apply for international job positions
- Ability to work remotely/flexible hours
- Parking/transportation compensation
- Anything needed for your fast development: relevant training courses (including foreign language training), books, team building activities and workshops
- Additional annual leave days (after 1 year)
- Other motivating perks: healthy snacks and fruits, tee/coffee, team lunches, team events, birthday prize and much more
From 1300 EUR gross