Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Eternia Solar - is a renewable energy company that covers the entire life cycle of solar business. We are experts in long-term investment management and advisory, as well as commercial solar PV solutions. Most of our clients come from manufacturing, logistics, retail, real estate, agriculture sector. We are prepared to drive the next wave of solar with industry-leading optimized equipment and smart solutions. Our goal is to help a business go sustainable and green.
Joining Eternia Solar as an Operations & Maintenance Engineer means:
- Managing extensive activities in the remote monitoring software / data acquisitions systems to review system performance data, respond to alarms and identify equipment, weather, data quality issues;
- Calculating and analyzing all related key performance indices and provide improvements ideas;
- Proactively identifying, addressing and resolving concerns, risks, and questions about system performance;
- Working with external Client asset managers, external O&M providers and equipment suppliers to manage and optimize project technical performance;
- Supporting warranty activity and performance guarantee analysis for after sale projects;
- Preparing O&M Manuals and providing training when requested;
- Maintaining site-specific data for system assets including commissioning logs, warranty information, quality inspection reports, photographs, testing documentation, noncompliance reports, corrective action data, punch-lists, as-built documents, service visits and customer acceptance of work;
- If requested - travelling to PV operational sites.
- Completed studies in Engineering science (Electrical Engineering and Automation or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)
- Have good written and verbal English skills;
- Experience in the Solar O&M field would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of the remote monitoring systems would be an advantage;
- Can work independently;
- Have high sense of responsibility;
- Are communicative person;
- Have willingness to travel.
- Workflow in a young but experienced team, which creates unique Renewable Resources Solar Power Energy in the world.
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the Company.
- Open communication, transparency and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you.
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Many other benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
1593 – 2810 EUR gross