Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Would you like to be the one who ensures quality of AML services? And would you like to contribute in improving it?
We are now looking for an Operations Officer to join our professional team located in Vilnius.
You will join Anti-Money Laundering (AML) department. AML regulation has a very high priority for Danske Bank. Know Your Customer (KYC) team performs Quality Control on Ongoing Due Diligence (ODD) for Danske Bank Wealth Management & Personal Banking customers. This team is center of AML expertise, providing advice for other teams in Lithuania and Scandinavia and assisting them with consultations.
You will provide services for Scandinavian customers working in close cooperation with other experienced colleagues in international environment.
- Quality control of ODD on private and personal banking customers
- Research and analysis of KYC elements, filling management approval forms
- Close collaboration with colleagues in other Scandinavian countries
- Performance of other tasks related with AML compliance
- Participation in local processes improvement initiatives
- Provide support for junior team members
Join us and become part of the family fighting against money laundering and terrorism financing.
- Relevant work experience in AML, KYC or operations (experience in back office would be an advantage)
- Higher Education
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- Team player with high sense of responsibility, drive and commitment to deliver high quality on time
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of accuracy
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with certain level of unknown
- Customer centric approach
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania;
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture