Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – FrontIT – software development and IT consultancy company located in Vilnius, Lithuania. Founded in 2006 by two Scandinavians, company spent over a decade making web-based software for a wide range of clients in Lithuania and Scandinavian countries. They enjoy solving complex problems, which always begins by asking the right questions. From the very start, they work to understand client’s business needs and take care of the project management from kick-off to delivery.
Company is searching for a professional, well-mannered and reliable PHP developer who would like to join a team of highly skilled programmers, project managers and quality assurance engineers who work closely with the clients on a variety of different projects in order to find the best solution and make a difference to their businesses.
You should have a general PHP development knowledge and at least 2 years experience during which you should have gained:
- Good understanding of PHP and object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge of either MySQL or MSSQL
- Basic knowledge of web security concerns (XSS, XSRF, SQLi) is expected
- Experience with either Symfony or Laravel would be a significant advantage
- Knowledge of other PHP frameworks like Yii, Zend, CakePHP would be an advantage
- Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Typo3 would be an advantage
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs would be an advantage
- Experience with modernization of legacy systems (e.g. strangler pattern) would be an advantage
- Experience with Magento would be an advantage
In addition to PHP:
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is expected
- Experience with one or more of the following: React, Vue, Knockout would be an advantage
- Experience with TypeScript would be a significant advantage
- Basic knowledge of server management (e.g. how to spin up a server for QA to test your PHP project) would be an advantage
- Good written and spoken English.
- Non-hierarchical, democratic and fun organization;
- Scandinavian mindset and environment;
- Pursuit for highest quality in every detail we do;
- Fully paid qualification courses and industry events;
- Attractive salary and bonuses.
2475-3636 EUR gross