Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
TransferGo is a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of 100 employees, and 5 different locations, great product (providing web & mobile experience) and a service available in 47 countries. TransferGo believes transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. The aim of the company is to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
Companies Engineering team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds - from traditional Computer Science education to former communication specialists, diplomats, economists and artists. What unites them is a passion for technology and the drive to create the best product in the market.
Company build modern software with modern techniques like DDD, continuous delivery, DevOps, and service-oriented architecture.
You will research, design and deliver software that will impact millions of users. You and your team will collaborate with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables.
Your cross-functional team will build scalable solutions that make international money transfers a fast and pleasant experience. In addition, you will be a part of building a future fintech services and features of TransferGo. Along the way you will be able to learn and innovate as well as to share your knowledge with other members of the team.
Company uses these tools and techniques to help them get the job done and they’re excited to share the expertise with new members of the team:
- Domain-driven design
- PHP 7, Symfony/Laravel;
- phpSpec, Behat;
- MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch;
- Docker, Kubernetes on AWS platform;
- have experience in delivering quality software
- are a good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work
- are enthusiastic about technology and best engineering practices. You believe that good code does not mean complicated code
- You will spend 1 day a week learning and innovating.
- You will learn from top talent as 50% of our developers have 5+ years of experience
- Company offers a yearly training budget, private health insurance and the annual leave is 24 days!
- Company practises Kanban workflow and promote stress-free working environment.