Holmbergs Safety System
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client Holmbergs Safety System was founded in 1938 in Sweden and has since then grown into an international organization with production facilities in Lithuania, Hungary, Austria, Hong Kong, China and US. Holmbergs is experts in all types of personal fastening systems in vehicles and special applications with product range from harness systems for child seats to advanced retractor- and Isofix solutions.
Our organization is searching for a dynamic Plant Manager to take on the responsibility of overseeing plant activities in order to meet business objectives. The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of plant performance, and will ensure that objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner that’s consistent with quality requirements.
- Together with managing director, monitor sales and profitability in the short and long term;
- Together with the Managing Director, prepare and update the revenue budget;
- Together with the Managing Director, prepare budget and plan for cost development within the business area;
- Continuously monitor sales in terms of volume, revenue and profitability as well as plan and implement the necessary measures together with other managers;
- Continuously follow up and lead the quality development and, if necessary, initiate actions;
- Continuously follow up and lead production, safely and efficiently in accordance with applicable laws, routines and instructions;
- Overall resource planning and division of labor;
- Follow-up and control of current key ratios;
- Together with Managing director set salary for subordinated staff and managers, as well as in consultation with these, their staff;
- Together with Managing director and other managers plan the business area, which includes manufacturing, purchasing, logistics and product development. And ensure action plans and resources to achieve the plan.
- Ensure competence development work
- Perform appraisals.
- Engineer education;
- 10-15 years of work experience;
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing;
- Well documented management skills.
- Worked with safety products (extra plus if it is the automotive industry);
- Knowledge of ISO/TS and/or IATF;
- Knowledge of Lean production;
- Root cause analyzing;
- Risk analyzing;
- PPAP document (Production part approval);
- APQP document (Advanced product quality planning).