Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Bär Cargolift is one of the largest manufacturers of taillifts in Europe. Bär offers Cargolifts for all applications and vehicle categories with working loads from 500 to 3000 kilograms: Standard taillifts, single or double folded retractable taillifts and the FreeAccess Vanlift. All products are manufactured in-house at the company's main facility in Heilbronn, where the first Bär taillift was designed and manufactured by Gerd Bär over 30 years ago.
The plant manager’s main task is to build up and manage a plant in all aspects of the production processes.
This function is of major importance: It incorporates the building up period of the plant as well as the actual production phase with a focus on quality, costs and on time production quantities. In addition the plant manager is supposed to build up a powerful team following the BÄR values.
- Development of the plant in line of the company’s targets and transmission of these targets in robust production processes.
- Implementation and supervision of standardized proceedings in workstation and in manufacture together with his employees.
- Frequent control of project status and report to the head of production.
- Responsible for all value added procedures from inbound to outbound / dispatch.
- Responsible for fixed assets / capital goods including all required renovations or extensions.
- Preparation of decisions on staff, salaries as well as social benefits; subsequent consensual implementation.
- Representation of company activities with regard to the municipality and public.
- University degree in Master of Business and Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in the Production management – preferably in sheet metal production.
- Skills and experience in leadership.
- Advanced level of implementing LEAN philosophy to ensure a simple, but effective organisation
- Knowledge in Production processes: sheet metal production, laser cutting and bending technology and especially robot welding technologies.
- Skilful handling of the ERP modules intralogistics, production stream and controlling.
- A very good spoken and written English. German language would be a plus.
- Analytic and conceptual capabilities with a good instinct for realization.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting with a focus on results.
- Hands on mindset; determined.
- Identification with company target, high motivation and positive thinking.
- Flexibility and mobility.