Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
The REHAU Group is a polymer specialist with annual sales of around EUR 3.5 billion. The independent, privately held company has approximately 20,000 employees at more than 170 locations worldwide. For more than 70 years, REHAU has been working on making polymer products lighter, more comfortable, safer and more efficient. The company manufactures solutions for construction, automotive and industry and supplies its innovative products throughout the world.
REHAU is establishing a cutting edge production facility in Klaipeda, Lithuania. The facility, which will be located in Klaipeda Free Economic Zone (FEZ), will manufacture microduct systems for optical-fiber cables and is set to employ 55 specialists with a potential to expand in the future.
- Guide and control the construction project of building new plant in Klaipeda;
- Communicate with plant building project team in Germany;
- Manage processes of hiring and training new employees;
- Organize the daily operations of the plant;
- Lead and motivate employees;
- Manage the technical processes, supply chain and finances of the plant;
- Evaluate risks and oversee employees, production and efficiency of the plant.
- University degree (engineering would be an advantage);
- Experience and technical understanding in building/expanding a plant;
- Leadership and team management experience;
- Fluent English;
- Ability to communicate in German would be an advantage;
- Good understanding of financial management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Analytical, organizational skills;
- Initiative, fast-oriented and self-motivated personality.
4000 - 5785 EUR gross