Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
The Data Insight team is part of Corporate Finance and responsible for providing a global BI service to all different stakeholders. We are responsible for BI frontend reporting tools like Alteryx and Microsoft, whereas a team in Yara IT is responsible for backend tool SAP BW on HANA. The BI Team with its team of 12, is located in 4 different locations in Europe. And we also have regional BI representatives in all continents of the world.
We are looking for 2 experienced Power BI developers working collaboratively with BI developers, BI Analyst, BI Solution Architect, Super-users and relevant IT peers. The Power BI Developer will be responsible for development in Power BI as well as supporting Power BI community in the company.
- Develop reports/ dashboards in Power BI
- Support BI solution architect to define Power BI standards and implement best practices
- Explore and promote new feature Provide support in performance related issues
- Help to perform QA on reports developed by the super-users
- Assist super-users to build advanced reports in Power BI
- Support super-users in advanced DAX calculations.
- Help to build Power BI Developers’ community in the company
- Provides coaching/training to the team members and super-users as appropriate
- Degree, preferable master (minimum Bachelor) within Business Administration / Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 5+ years relevant professional experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with Power BI– experience on the PBI Service side would be a plus
- Expertise in DAX
- Good knowledge of Databases and data modelling - strong background in data and business analysis Experience with BI lifecycle
- Experience with other data capabilities/concepts such as master data management, ETL, data warehouse, and data quality tools is preferred
- Structured, customer service-minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed
- English (fluent written and spoken). Other European languages are a plus
2143-3214 Eur gross