Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 11,500 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries.
- Extract contract metadata and enter it into Content Management System (CMS) along with contract PDF;
- Respond to and fulfill requests from Moody’s employees for copies of contract documents;
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) scan and rename contract documents;
- Identify & locate “missing” contracts PDF files to be uploaded into CMS;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement;
- Lead Special Projects, such as vendor clean-ups & bulk contract uploads.
- Experience and Qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an environment of Contract Management;
- Paralegal certification (or international equivalent) required;
- Excellent written communication skills required;
- Experience with Ariba Contract Management System is a plus;
- Proficient with MS Office;
- Strong project management skills;
- CPSM (Certified Professional in Supply management) certification is a plus;
Working at Moody’s - The views of each Moody’s employee matter and, collectively, those views contribute to our ability to serve credit-sensitive markets worldwide. Diverse opinions are encouraged and leverage the depth and breadth of experiences that our employees bring to work each day. We expect Moody’s employees to be accessible and collaborative and, in return, Moody’s offers a work environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor and collegiality. Our people and our environment uphold our core values of integrity, insight, intellectual leadership, inclusion and independence.
We have impact. So will you.