Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
MobilePay is a mobile payment app with more than 5m private users in Denmark and Finland. Our mission is to simplify life for our end users and business customers. We are committed to drive change in a fast-evolving market by strengthening and extending the MobilePay eco-system.
We want to evolve our approach to how to position and develop our apps – everything from architectural design to how E2E responsibilities should be handled within our teams; from OS version support to accessibility. In short, we want to lift our apps to the next level and are looking for a Product Owner to help us get there.
- Working closely with a team of skilled engineers and set the high-level priorities and roadmap
- Defining the metrics and KPI’s for your area
- Working closely with colleagues across the organization to reach the company’s goals
- Making sure that your team is constantly doing the right things
- Do not settle for “good enough” and is looking to push the boundaries and learn new things
- Have the experience building and maintaining large mobile scale applications
- Have previous Product Owner/Product Manager experience working with a cross functional team
- Knowledge of various product area tools and techniques
- Ability to influence decision making and negotiate
- Experience with data driven product development
- Knowledge of how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- Great writing and verbal skills in English
3440 - 5160 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function. Your title in job contract will be Product Owner.