Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over forty successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
NanoAvionics team is looking for a Project engineer who will be responsible for the implementation of the projects, related to the production of the satellites, from A to Z. This means that he/she will be involved in all stages of the satellite production (assembly, integration, testing, etc.), communicate with all team members involved in the project, distribute tasks to them, monitor that everything is on time and according to the plan, identify project risks and etc. She/he will act as a first point of contact for all queries related to the development of a certain satellite. This is an important role in a complex technical environment which requires an enthusiastic and experienced team member. You will be well supported in advancing your career within NanoAvionics!
- Coordinate the work of the multi-discipline teams;
- Distribute everyday tasks to the team members involved in the project;
- Identify project risks, plan and implement responses to them;
- Manage the quality, cost and schedule performance of the project.
- Strong hands-on skills;
- Experience developing electronic, mechanical, hardware and software systems;
- Project management experience;
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Experience developing your own technical projects would be considered as an advantage (DIY, Hobbyist, etc.).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A collaborative environment with engaged, smart and supportive colleagues;
- Brand new office and R&D facilities with all technical equipment and software you will need for your efficient workflow;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Did we mention Space?
1950 – 2650 EUR gross