Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Mars Lietuva is a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated, one of the largest family-owned companies in the world, operating in Lithuania since 1993. M & M’S®, SNICKERS®, MARS®, WHISKAS® and PEDIGREE® are the most popular brands in the world. Quality, responsibility, cooperation, efficiency and independence are the core values of the company's business.
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing small and large-scale technical projects (eg improvement of production lines, implementation of innovations, etc.);
- Managing project budget;
- Designing and improvement of equipment;
- Preparing project documentation;
- Complying with occupational safety and food safety requirements during project implementation;
- Solving technical problems;
- Preparing technical proposals.
- Experience of technical projects management;
- Higher education in the field of engineering;
- Knowledge of normative legal acts, standards, technical conditions;
- Good English language skills;
- Experience working with 3D design program (Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works);
- Good computer skills with MS Project is an advantage;
- Responsibility and critical thinking;
- Good planning and prioritization skills;
- Ability to communicate information.
- Modern working environment and friendly colleagues;
- Health insurance package;
- Regular team events and teachings;
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development.
2600 - 3200 EUR gross