Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Niche Global is a fintech company aiming to provide an innovative and customer-centric cross-border payment platform and e-wallet to customers in EU, China and other countries.
We are looking for a senior executive, who will be representing Niche Global in Lithuania and the main contact with Bank of Lithuania. This person will be managing and driving forward the EMI license application matters and participating in other pre-operation works, such as formulation of business and strategy plans, dealing with the Bank of Lithuania and identifying and recommending systems and service providers.
- 5 years of experience either in an EMI or financial institution.
- Experience in dealing with the Bank of Lithuania.
- Knowledge of Lithuanian and EU financial market regulations, laws and compliance.
- Entrepreneurship and ability to take ownership of businesses.
- Fluent in both Lithuanian and English language skills.
- University degree or above in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Law.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- A self-starter yet a team player.
- Competitive salary.
- International work environment and chance to work in cross-border team.
- Contract term of 6 to 12 months. Depending on the area of expertise and performance during the contract period, we may consider to offer you a permanent position in the management team.
5785 – 8246 EUR gross