Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our partner TGW Logistics Group develops and installs customized solutions for automated logistics warehouses for companies such as Amazon, Coca Cola, Adidas, Mango, Karcher, ASDA and many other companies of all sizes worldwide. The company, which operates in 20 countries and reaches an annual turnover of 620 million euros, employs highly qualified IT specialists and engineers. Over the past years the company has grown rapidly and now a group of companies employs over 3.2 thousand people. At present, over 25 highly qualified IT specialists and engineers are working in the Lithuanian branch.
To provide professional project management services in support of the development, award and delivery of automated solutions for existing and new customers.
- As a Project Manager responsible for the effective implementation of the TGW resources on a day-to-day basis to ensure the scope of work is provided as specified.
- Responsible for managing the commercial and technical risk of the project.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project implementation objectives are met in a timely and efficient manner in respect of cost and schedule, in accordance with TGW’s project, quality and safety procedures.
- Define quality expectations and targets.
- Owning the delivery of the project management process and leading the project team.
- Establishing the project brief and the detailed project scope and deliverables.
- Establishing the project structure, resources and roles and responsibilities.
- Creating the integrated project plan and agreeing work stream plans.
- Developing the project meetings schedule and the defining lines of communication.
- Identify project risks and determine mitigation actions or contingency plans.
- The timely management of any arising project issues.
- Adherence of the project reporting and financial controls processes.
- Managing project approvals required from the customer.
- Managing proposed changes to the agreed project scope, timescales and budgets.
- Reporting on project status to Management.
- Managing project resources and costs within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Ensure project completion, acceptance and handover criteria have been achieved as per TGWs contractual obligations.
- Experience of leading and managing large project teams.
- Engineering or industrial project management experience.
- Willingness to travel in the European region (about 80%).
- Fluent in English.
- Articulate with good customer facing skills and the ability to manage effectively at all organizational levels.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
- Result orientation and organizational skills.
- Customer-oriented and professional way of working.
- Initiative and decisiveness.
- Formal project management qualifications and position with PMI or other official project management methodologies would be an advantage.
- Work experience with the latest technology in international projects.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Competitive salary.
- A motivating work environment in a team of highly qualified professionals.
- Personal development / career plan.
- Life insurance.
- Modern workplace.