Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide. They offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, which includes two strong global brands – Hollister Ostomy and Dansac Ostomy; Continence Care; Critical Care; and Wound Care. They also provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals. Hollister has been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years — making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
- Lead or support bespoke manufacturing equipment projects as required.
- To be part of Global Engineering Project / Process team and work closely with the Operations Team
- Focus on the design and on-time delivery of high speed automated equipment sets to the Operations Team
- Manage equipment design, order process optimization, final equipment validation through to process optimization
- Manage capital budgets
- Plan and execute equipment validations
- Support the execution of various other engineering cost and process improvement projects
- Execute / Support improvement projects of existing equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or related field
- 3 years’ of working experience in manufacturing environment, to include experience with development of automated production equipment
- Process background desirable with healthcare, chemical or plastics experience; or alternatively within another regulated industry
- Familiarity with Equipment Control systems, PLC’s, FMEA and PFMEA.
- Familiarity with DOE, validation, and statistical analysis tools
- Project Engineering or similar experience is preferred
- English and Lithuanian language required
From 1950 EUR gross