Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - REHAU Group is a polymer specialist with annual sales of around EUR 3.5 billion. The independent, privately held company has approximately 20,000 employees at more than 170 locations worldwide. For more than 70 years, REHAU has been working on making polymer products lighter, more comfortable, safer and more efficient. The company manufactures solutions for construction, automotive and industry and supplies its innovative products throughout the world.
REHAU is establishing a cutting edge production facility in Klaipeda, Lithuania. The facility, which will be located in Klaipeda Free Economic Zone (FEZ), will manufacture microduct systems for optical-fiber cables and is set to employ 55 specialists with a potential to expand in the future.
- Execute local sourcing activities by managing country demands and supporting strategic initiatives;
- Manage contracts and supply issues, execute local supplier management;
- Build up and drive operational efficiency of the local purchasing function, ensure local purchase volume transparency;
- Plan, generate, track and document relevant savings and other KPIs, ensure compliant realization of targets;
- Support rollout of standard corporate processes and systems at country level;
- Foster close cooperation with international PUR network and internal/ external business partners.
- Knowledge of purchasing processes (sourcing, negotiation techniques, contract management, operational procurement);
- Professional education in either/or business administration/ engineering;
- Professional experience in Procurement or related sectors;
- Fluency in English;
- SAP knowledge (MM module) as an advantage;
- Ability to work independently in a structured manner, enjoy working in an international team.
From 2454 EUR gross