Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Olybet – is part of Olympic Entertainment Group AS which is the leading provider of gaming services, operating in 6 countries and employing over 3000 people. OlyBet is the online brand of the Group, hosting a wide variety of industry leading casino, poker and sports betting platforms. Olympic belongs to a socially responsible Group that stands for high ethical standards and transparency of business.
We are looking for a QA engineer who would be interested in joining an IT team of 20+ other skilled professionals. Your focus will be on designing and implementing automated tests and influencing the processes in a no-stress environment.
- Hands-on testing;
- Influencing decisions and solutions about testing processes and technologies;
- Contributing to the strategy and influencing the development of testing environment.
- 2+ years of experience as a QA engineer;
- Experience in automation testing;
- Motivation to work and evolve in automation testing;
- Experience with version control systems like GIT;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Desire to own project’s quality;
- English skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with API and performance testing;
- Knowledge of automated test writing and good practices of code.
- Large scope of projects and platform (200 repositories in Git);
- Tech stack and tools: Robot framework, Python, DB (Percona, MySQL), SQL queries, API/integration testing (soapUI or similar), performance testing (Jmeter or similar), Jira and Confluence;
- Health insurance;
- Budget for professional development;
- Freedom to express new initiatives;
- Work/life balance;
- TowerFall tournaments.
Up to 3250-3900 EUR gross