Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - 1stdibs is the world's leading online marketplace for the most beautiful things on earth! Established in 2001 the e-commerce site was created to move the legendary Parisian fleet market into virtual space. Today, company is the largest luxury goods portal offering merchandise from 2 000 luxury furniture dealers as well as art crafts, jewelry, watches, clothes and accessories. 1stdibs are headquartered in New York and since 2015 started new development centre here in Vilnius.
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
Our QA team is a passionate group that is an integral part of the SDLC here. You will work closely with engineers and product managers on a daily basis to ensure timely and quality releases. We’re looking for someone who not just writes and executes test plans but loves to think outside the box. You understand the mind of a user, the risks of a project, and are not shy to ask the hard questions!
What you’ll do
- Develop test plans and testing strategies for various projects
- Work very closely with front-end and back-end engineers to understand the inner workings of a product
- Work with the Product team to clarify requirements and identify different use cases and usability concerns
- Track, report, and communicate bugs to various team members
- Prior experience in a QA or technical role in a dynamic and growing environment
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to plan and track testing progress and priorities on multiple teams/projects
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills to work with technical and non-technical folks
- Passionate user with a strong understanding of products
- Willingness and desire to investigate and understand requirements, project risks, and bizarre bugs
- Strong technical acumen (preferably an educational background in CS)
- Comfortable working with SQL and databases for test set-up, troubleshooting and diagnostics
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
2300-3300 EUR gross