Hollister Incorporated en
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide. They offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, which includes two strong global brands – Hollister Ostomy and Dansac Ostomy; Continence Care; Critical Care; and Wound Care. They also provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals. Hollister has been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years — making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
This is an excellent opportunity for a quality assurance professional to join a reputable company and further build up their professional competency and knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include supporting the plant manufacturing facility in assuring quality products as well as achieving both plant and GQM objectives compatible with Hollister’s Mission and Vision by:
- Meeting all regulatory compliance requirements of the Quality System
- Performing process capability studies
- Determining process improvements
- Instituting corrective action for process & Quality System deficiencies
- Partnering with operations
- 1+ year of experience in Quality Assurance position directly involved in equipment/processes/products validation/verification/qualification in medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnological, automotive, electronics or other strongly regulated industries
- Knowledge and experience in working with ISO and or GMP standards, standard procedures as well as quality assurance documentation
- Team player, friendly and willing to learn personality
- Very good English language skills
- Learning and development-oriented culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus based on annual performance.
- Benefits package including health insurance
- Accident insurance 24/7.
From 1400 EUR gross