Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for ostomy care, continence care, and wound care and develops educational support for patients and healthcare professionals. We have been in business for more than 95 years. Our products are sold in more than 90 countries and we have manufacturing and distribution centers on three continents. At Hollister Incorporated, we are passionate about the work we do, and we are committed to making life more rewarding and dignified for our Associates and for the people who use our products and services. A career at Hollister Incorporated can take many paths, all of them leading to rewarding opportunities.
Alliance for Recruitment is delighted to partner with Hollister on a recruitment campaign associated with new manufacturing facility to be established in Lithuania, Kaunas.
This is an excellent opportunity for a quality assurance professional to join a reputable company and further build up their professional competency and knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include supporting the plant Quality System to meet all regulatory compliance requirements by:
- Meeting all regulatory compliance requirements of the Quality System
- Preparation/ update Quality systems procedures in accordance with ISO and FDA requirements
- Maintaining, archiving and control of the documents and records
- Participation in the external and internal audits
- Administration of Quality metrics, CAPAs, customer complaints and nonconformities
- Partnering with operations in achieving plant and Global Quality Management objectives compatible with Hollister’s Mission and Vision
- 1-3 years of experience in Quality assurance position in medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnological, industries
- Knowledge and implementation experience of medical device Quality System requirements (FDA and/or ISO) is a must
- Experience in medical device manufacturing regarding Quality System requirements per 21 CFR 820 and/or ISO 13485 preferred
- Experience performing internal/external audits and evaluations preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Project, Access, PowerPoint)
- Very good English language skills
- Professional development and career opportunities in new established manufacturing facility in Kaunas
- Extensive training in other Hollister manufacturing facilities abroad (USA or Europe)
- Opportunity to become a part of a reputable company and join their unique culture
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply for this position please send your CV in English to: jk[eta]afr.lt or call for more details +370 645 65765.