Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - 1stdibs is the world's leading online marketplace for the most beautiful things on earth! Established in 2001 the e-commerce site was created to move the legendary Parisian fleet market into virtual space. Today, company is the largest luxury goods portal offering merchandise from 2 000 luxury furniture dealers as well as art crafts, jewelry, watches, clothes and accessories. 1stdibs are headquartered in New York and since 2015 started new development centre here in Vilnius.
You’ll be responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting for a variety of roles across 1stDibs. While always providing an incredible experience, you will source passive candidates, interview & screen active candidates, and collaborate with hiring managers to place top talent at 1stDibs. You will have the ability to help define the direction for sourcing and attracting top talent, set the bar for candidate experience, and find the best possible match for each open role. You will be part of an ambitious Talent team responsible for partnering with hiring managers and senior leaders to help build a best-in-class organization.
What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally and develop strong relationships through strategy meetings, status updates and constant communication to define talent needs to our business.
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles. This will include active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and Internet-based sourcing.
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through.
- Help design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems, and training necessary to scale and support the function.
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in high growth start-up environments; preferably with both in-house and agency experience
- Experience and passion to source and close mid and senior leadership roles
- Ability to partner with business leaders to define talent needs
- Strong project management capabilities to manage own roles in addition to those of the larger TA team and vendors
- Fluid communicator able to present to large and small audiences and establish rapport with candidates and employees at all levels
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment while being a champion for change; supremely focused on getting things done in a highly organized way
- Well-networked within the start-up technology space is a plus
- Passion for luxury and e-commerce is a big plus
- Highly talented and experienced colleagues to gather knowledge from and grow together
- Encouragement and feedback
- Transparency and open communication
- Family atmosphere that feels more like home than work
- Respecting employee’s personal life outside of work
- Extra paid paternity leave
- Wellness program rewards/additional health insurance
- Social and off-site events
- Food/snacks/drinks on a daily basis & Friday’s lunch!
3343 EUR gross