Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
What do we do?
We are a winning team of recruitment pros.
Last year we’ve done this:
- Grown up to 40 people / 5 Business Units which makes us the largest head-hunter team in Lithuania.
- We’ve have helped almost 200 companies. Big and small.
- We have placed 700 talents into a huge variety of white-collar roles: top managers, engineers, accountants, consultants, salesmen and software developers – you name it.
Why we do what we do?
We believe in accelerating brighter future for people around us.
- That is why every day we work hand in hand with our partners to showcase Lithuania as the best place to invest and create meaningful jobs.
- That is why we keep meeting Lithuanians abroad to tell them about the fantastic opportunities back in the homeland.
- That is why we support each other through good and rough seas and help each other enjoy the everyday-journey.
How do we do this?
Achieving the agreed goals is the one uncompromised requirement we have towards each other. That said…
- We take personal responsibility for our actions as that is the only way for us to grow as a team and a business.
- We listen to all ideas, because teamwork takes us to the next level.
- We are strong believers that quality is common sense i.e. quality decisions are born in discussions.
- In recruitment every “no” takes us closer to the “Yes”, hence we always support each other to make the journey enjoyable to the bits.
We are looking for Head of Business Unit in Vilnius to join our management team
- Lead a Team of 6 top-class Recruitment Consultants and ensure they all achieve their personal goals.
- Manage an account portfolio towards EUR 600-800K in annual turnover.
- Act as strategic growth consultant for top employers in Lithuania and guide them through challenges of building competitive teams in a very competitive talent market.
- Constantly do Business Development by being in the market, with the market and for the market.
- Be part of the management team and constantly invent smarter ways to overcome challenges that might look impossible at first glance but are more than doable with the team like ours.
- Strong B2B stakeholder management and client-facing experience (in-house, agency or even other non-recruitment industries).
- Ability to manage smart, ambitious and diverse teams.
- Business acumen and willingness to go out to the market and talk about our services.
- Passion for recruitment (you don’t necessarily have to be a recruitment expert yourself if you have transferable skills to quickly build recruitment industry know-how).
- Very good English.
- A rock-solid client portfolio – amazing mix of large corporates, start-ups & new investors.
- An experienced and super friendly Team.
- A very successful recruitment brand to help further business development.
- Performance-based compensation scheme with no upper limit for bonuses. Historically people at this managerial role earn 4.000 - 6.300 EUR gross.
- Ample training & development opportunities with best-in-class consultants from Lithuania and abroad.
- Freedom to choose your style and direction.
From 4.000 - 6.300 EUR gross