Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Wallter - are a passionate small company, with locations over Europe and they are building the best money transfer solution in the world and looking for talented people to join them.
We are one of the leading Electronic Financial Institutions in our field and we are searching to hire a talented Risk Manager professional to join our bright and driven company.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team and looking for a great place to grow your career, then you'll be glad you applied.
Responsibilities for Risk Manager:
- Identify financial, safety or security risks that the client company or organization may face
- Prepare action plans to decrease risk factors
- Gather confidential financial information from client such as income, assets and debts
- Manage company insurance policies
- Perform risk evaluation, which assesses the way the company previously handled risks
- Make risk-avoiding adjustments to current methods of operation in order to minimize their future risks
- Prepare a risk-management budget
- Provide training and certification for organization staff so that they can be aware of risks and try to avoid them
- Participate in management meetings and present Risk Plan reviews for approvals
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification may be beneficial
- Thorough understanding of the business or organization's goals and values
- Computer, data entry and MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (English)
- Ability to handle private, sensitive, confidential information appropriately
- You pay strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong working knowledge of risk management and previous experience working with risk (i.e. risk assistant or risk analyst)
- Solid research skills using the internet and first-person interviews
- Experience working with insurance policies
2375 - 2892 EUR gross