Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Shared Service Centre in Lithuania
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Shared Service Centre (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Shared Service Centre follows the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
Would you like to be a part of the development team for CRM banking system used worldwide by the LC&FI employees? Now we are looking for a service-minded and energy-driven Scrum Master to join our ambitious and eager-to-learn CRM LT team within ISD Channels department at SEB Global Services in Vilnius.
About the position
We are looking for a Scrum Master to come in and improve the Agile process and productivity going forward. You will be responsible for Scrum ceremonies, guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum values and practices, impediment resolution, tracking and reporting release plans, handling team communication. You will work closely with Product Owners and development teams, coaching and supporting them on a daily basis.
The role will imply a number of business trips to Sweden.
- At least several years of working experience as a Scrum Master and Scrum Master’s certification
- Experience and knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks, like Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
- Experience with TFS or Jira
- Understanding the complexity of the Software Development process and systems
- Strong understanding of product management practices to help a product owner manage the backlog
- Challenge the team to improve processes and inspire them to find new better ways of working
- Excellent skills in English – strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
You will work in an industry undergoing major changes and at a workplace characterised by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment. Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities. We see the value of a flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute to various social projects.