Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client- Payment Options, a company dedicated to offer a seamless channel for online payment processing and turnkey solutions tailor-made for small to medium businesses. It was founded in 2012, by one of Singapore's pioneers in online payment solutions and fraud management services, Payment Options is among the fastest-growing global acquiring/payment processing companies in Asia. Their services simplify the payment process and automate payment operations.
As a Security Engineer at PO, you will help lead the effort of designing and deploying platform security and privacy mechanisms. You will achieve this by first, working closely with the Product, Legal and Engineering teams. You will also configure and operate security tooling that enables PO’s security, privacy, and compliance strategy.
What you'll do:
- Design, build, and automate security, privacy and app/systems hardening mechanisms across the platform (Azure , AWS, Python,).
- Operate cross-functionally with business units and stakeholders to deeply understand the job to be done to securely enable fast software development and business growth.
- Platform security architecture reviews and threat modeling
- Implement cloud security policies in detection and prevention, incident response, IAM and cryptographic key management
- Design, implement and monitor operational processes and workflows to support continuous security monitoring and investigations
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as python and shell is required to succeed in the role
- Growth mindset and an innate passion for learning
- Exceptional communication practices (written, verbal, presentation)
- Structured analytical techniques for security and privacy systems design and evaluation
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience
- Security certifications in good standing: EC-Council, ISC2 (CISSP), SANS GIAC, OSCP, etc.
- Startup experience
- Prior experience with Azure/AWS and cloud-native technologies
- Experience in regulated industries such as FinTech.
3636-5289 EUR gross