Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Leinonen Lithuania, part of Leinonen Group, an international accountancy and advisory company, has been providing high quality accounting, advisory, administration, payroll management to a large base of international companies in the Lithuanian market for more than 20 years. Leinonen Group develops services continuously to respond to the demands of customers in a rapidly changing environment. This proactive approach enables Leinonen to provide better and better solutions to customers.
- General accounting and bookkeeping for selected clients;
- Coaching and developing assistant team members;
- Efficient realization of the work tasks given by management and customers;
- Meeting the law, company’s policy and customer’s regulations in decisions making;
- Meeting due dates of providing reports and other information to management and customers;
- Proper protection of business secrecy and confidential information of Company and its customers.
- Degree in Economics, Finance;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in accounting and payroll;
- Very good level of English and fluent Lithuanian;
- Other language skills are an asset;
- Great communication and teamwork skills;
- Good knowladge with Lithuanian GAAP and tax laws (VAT, CIT, PIT ad etc.);
- Being in line with Leinonen’s values – highly ethical, reliable, eager to improve, client oriented while being a great person!
- Partly remote work with the possibility to visit our offices in Vilnius or Kaunas (depending on your location);
- International environment with unlimited possibilities to develop personal and teamwork skills;
- Finnish management style – relaxed atmosphere, friendly environment and transparency;
- Team spirit events (mostly online during pandemic);
- Possibility to present your ideas and see them implemented – we are constantly developing our organisational culture and internal processes so we love to hear new, fresh ideas;
- Working hours: Monday-Thursday 08:00-16:00, Friday 08:00-15:00.
1800 – 2300 EUR gross plus annual bonus based on personal and company performance