Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, they’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
We are now looking for a Senior Asset Accounting Accountant to join a team of 7 accounting specialists at Telia Company Financial Shared Services (FSS).
The team is responsible for the Company’s fixed asset related accounting processes for the Nordics and plays an active role in projects and various ad hoc requests and investigations related to Asset Accounting.
You are expected to support our stakeholders, the business, with expertise to ensure correct asset accounting. Month end closing activities are also part of the role’s responsibilities. You will actively engage in process improvements for all countries that we support. To succeed in the role, among other qualifications, you should know general accounting and be proficient in excel.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Posting and tracking of fixed assets
- Recording of depreciation
- Month/year end closing activities
- Generating required reports periodically
- Collaborating closely with the business and other colleagues in Asset Accounting related topics
- Facilitating closing meetings with country stakeholders in the area
- Actively engaging yourself in change and continuous improvements within the Asset Accounting process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or similar educational qualifications
- Experience of general accounting (3-5 years)
- On hands experience from Asset Accounting
- Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of Nordic languages is an advantage but not a requirement
- Proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP, pivots, macros…)
- Experience from SAP (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and structured
If you are a driven, forward, tolerant to stress person who does not shy away from challenge and change. A person who can focus and deliver on objectives. A person who likes large volumes as the role specifics require the abilities to handle and maintain large volumes of data which in some cases could mean system complications. A person who has natural aptitude and interest in IT side of things as on special occasions one might have to do workarounds requiring a lot of patience, curiosity, investigation and analysis on how to proceed.
If you dream joining the team, apply for the job! Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
from 1600 EUR gross