Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Do you have what it takes to independently design and deliver communication projects? Would you like to employ your skills in a significant and challenging – Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – area?
AML regulation has a very high priority for Danske Bank. We strive for our teams to be adequately trained to implement our AML/CTF (Counter-Terrorist Financing) policies and procedures, ultimately bringing more trust and safety to our customers and our societies.
- As a Senior Communication Consultant, you will take a key role in delivering and executing various communication projects and tasks.
- Your role will also include continuously looking for and successfully implementing the best practices to sustain and increase organizational internal communication among employees.
- You will be dedicated to share AML/CTF knowledge & new ideas, enhance our employee motivation, curiosity and give inspiration to share AML/CTF expertise across the Danske Bank Group.
- By joining us, you will become part of an AML Training Academy’s team which supports our organization with continuous and sustainable AML/CTF competencies development, while using the best practices in the field with AML/CTF knowledge development as a priority and in line with our business needs, always having Customer-focused and Continues-improvement mind-sets.
- Take a leading role in developing and implementing internal communication strategies and campaigns that enable to boost AML expertise and awareness among relevant employees.
- Create compelling written content including but not limited to speeches, articles, presentations, reading material, info sheets and other internal communication related documents.
- While closely collaborating with colleagues within the organization, look for and implement best innovative communication practices and contribute to marketing strategies.
- Coordinate group-wide educational events such as game-based learning championships, annual AML expert Conferences, etc.
- Build strong relationships with existing and new external vendors.
- 4+ years of experience within communication area (preferably, gained in PR agency).
- Excellent Business English skills (both written and spoken).
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- High level of independence and hands-on approach.
- Excellent creativity, diplomacy and communications’ crisis management skills.
- You are a strong communicator and a team player.
- Ability to react quickly to changing environment, requirements and new challenges.
- Working experience in Global Financial institutions and/or AML knowledge would serve as an advantage.
- One of the leading Global Service Centres in Lithuania.
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions.
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed.
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences.
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture.