Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Data Engineer/Team Lead of AML Data Analytics team. The team has started out as data experts focusing on reporting solutions and now is growing into an area of automation, management of complex data structures and business tools development.
As a Sr. Data Engineer, you will develop and maintain reporting solutions, analyse huge amounts of data, translate business requirements into digital business enablers. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with data modelling, business process automation, creation of data management tools and improvement of data reliability and quality. You will be part of a small team of experienced data analysts working Agile and in close collaboration with business and IT.
As a Senior Data Engineer, your job will be to:
- hunt & extract data from core systems
- organise data models in databases and develop data flows
- analyse E2E processes to build and validate comphehensive reports
- create automated monitoring and reporting solutions to ensure excellent data quality
- work with the team to transform multiple data sources into business enablers
- improve existing digital solutions and work on creating new ones
- Higher education in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experienced within Microsoft SQL Server/ Data Base structures and SQL SSIS
- Experienced working with data models
- Experience with designing and automating data flows
- Have a passion for IT
- Being a fast learner
- Fluent in English – both oral and written
We also expect a new colleague to:
- have a positive can-do attitude and is engaged
- have a focus on the detail without losing the big picture
- be able to plan and work structured – but plans change
- enjoy working in a team with different capabilities
- be a go-to person when it comes to working with data
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture