Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Data Engineer/Team Lead of AML Data Analytics team. The team has started out as data experts focusing on reporting solutions and now is growing into an area of automation, management of complex data structures and business tools development.
As a Sr. Data Engineer/Team Lead of Data Analytics team, you will be leading a small team of experienced data analysts working Agile and in close collaboration with business and IT. In addition to your team lead responsibilities, togethwe with the team you will develop and maintain reporting solutions, analyse huge amounts of data, translate business requirements into digital business enablers. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with data modelling, business process automation, creation of data management tools and improvement of data reliability and quality.
You will report directly to Head of AML Financial and Operational Performance Management with dotted line responsibilities to Product Owner from a Corporates & Institutions functional area.
As a Sr. Data Engineer/Team Lead you will be dedicating 30 % of you time towards
- Training, development and supervision of employees reporting to you
- Organize and drive successful completion of data improvement, automation and tooling initiatives through efficient management of your staff and close collaboration with stakeholders in business and IT
70% of your time will be dedicated towards
- Building, developing and maintaining data models, reporting systems, digital solutions, automation of manual processes and creation of dashboards for data presentation
- Higher education in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experienced within Microsoft SQL Server/ Data Base structures and SQL SSIS
- Experienced working with data models, designing and automating data flows
- Have a passion for IT
- Strong communications skills to come to the right solutions together with our business partners
- Being a fast learner
- Fluent in English – both oral and written
We also expect a new colleague to:
- have a positive can-do attitude and is engaged
- have a focus on the detail without losing the big picture
- be able to plan and work structured – but plans change
- enjoy working in a team with different capabilities
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture