Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, and a corporate partnership with the global investment firm – Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients, and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
The successful candidate will join Luminor’s Corporate Compliance Department. Corporate Compliance is responsible for overseeing and controlling compliance risk management, consulting Luminor’s business and support lines on implementation of their initiatives and projects, providing independent assessment of the regulatory compliance status in Luminor and advising the management bodies on measures to be taken to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and supervisory expectations.
- Drive consistent implementation and compliance with the BCBS239 Principles for effective risk data aggregation and risk reporting;
- Challenge the relevant control environments, identify and assess gaps in the institution's risk data aggregation and reporting processes, and advise on appropriate controls to mitigate these gaps;
- Work closely with the first line of defense and other stakeholders to ensure that risk data is accurate, complete, and timely;
- Review and analyze the institution's risk data to identify trends and patterns, and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Act as a subject matter expert for BCBS239 compliance, providing guidance and training to other staff members as needed;
- Advise on the implementation of risk management policies and procedures;
- Identify, monitor, analyze, measure, manage, and report on operational risks;
- Contribute to independent risk reporting to Luminor’s management and regulatory authorities;
- Oversee incident and change management processes;
- Understand the external security environment and emerging trends to operational risk management;
- Contribute to other relevant elements of Luminor’s operational risk management framework;
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm, and commitment;
- 3+ years of experience in risk management, with a focus on risk data aggregation and reporting;
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science or similar areas;
- Strong understanding of BCBS239 principle, database and data management, and SQL;
- Experience with risk management, business intelligence, and analytics, data governance systems, and tools;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work, and the possibility to work from anywhere in the EU, Iceland, Switzerland, and UK (in total 90 days per year);
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun;
- More vacation. An additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more;
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes;
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and a Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness;
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life;
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training, etc.
Lithuania: 3070 – 4680 EUR Gross
Estonia: 2820 – 4240 EUR Gross
Latvia: 2380 – 3560 EUR Gross
The final offer will depend on the experience of the selected individual.