Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client, VaultSpeed, a world wide leader in Data Integration Automation Products is looking for multiple Senior Data Engineer that are willing to join their team of developers.
He/She will need to have at least 5 years of experience working on Data Integration Projects or developing Data Integration tools (ELT-tools, Automation Tools, Data Pipelines). The background in the Data integration space can be based on Big Data Technology the traditional relational world or the cloud based relational database engines. VaultSpeed, is looking for a team player that can work independently from home and later on part time in de-central offices. They offer a good remuneration, great benefits, openness, working on responsibility basis and timely local and global team events to keep you motivated.
- Advanced SQL knowledge in a Data Integration Context.
- Experience in Data integration projects is a must.
- Java programming language, Python would be a plus.
- Bachelor‘s degree or higher, degree in IT field would be a plus.
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
- Experience with Data Vault would be an advantage.
- Experience with Big Data would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills, being a team player, active and collaborating personality.
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies and being able to be a part of a global team.
- Fully remote work possibility.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team buildings, company events and meetings.
- Learning and self – development opportunities.
- Friendly and communicative colleagues and managers.
From 4000 EUR gross