Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - TransUnion, is US based credit reporting agency that provides data/insights and information to help consumers and businesses make informed decisions. It operates in more than 30 countries and has more than 7000 employees. The company provides customer credit reporting, portfolio management, marketing and audience segmentation, healthcare revenue cycle management, customer acquisition, investigations and collections, fraud detection and prevention, identity verification and authentication, customer analytics and consulting, data breach, and customer engagement solutions.
Join the 215 professionals’ team in TransUnion Lithuania in Kaunas and be part of the global TransUnion company – one of the “The Big Three” largest credit-reporting agencies.
The engineering team made up of around 50 talented individuals is developing TransUnion core business products. You will join Scrum team of around 7 people, using Agile practises and driving product forward with incremental improvements.
The focus of the role will be the design, maintain and develop high-quality TransUnion products.
At TransUnion we have a wide range of technology in play such as Microsoft .Net, Microsoft SQL server, some older technologies that we are refactoring out – constantly improving the product to realise the move to Azure cloud. Additionally, you’ll get a change to work with Restful APIs, OctopusDeploy, Powershell.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development area
- Experience in Microsoft .NET technologies, Design patterns, OOP
- Experience with relational databases (MSSQL)
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify root cause and permanent resolution
- Fluent communication in English
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Ability to lead delivery team
- Mature and highly motivated team
- Huge focus on delivery quality
- Health insurance package and competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Employee referral program
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement events and certifications
- Pluralsight membership, regular Code Dojos, Linkedin learning zone access
- The chance to travel to our other development bases
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking and VIP Zalgiris box
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
From 3300 EUR gross