Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, they’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
We are Telia Company, and we are looking for talented people to join us for an exciting journey ahead.
This is a great opportunity if you love working in cross-functional teams, and by doing so influencing the business and customer journeys in our value streams. I am currently seeking for a Senior Front-End Developer in Vilnius.
Who are we?
I am Roberto Carrera, and I am proudly heading Consumer Digital Channels teams for Telia Norway brand. We are responsible for the customer-facing portals, apps and websites that our customers use for self-service every day. The demand for efficient, safe and user-friendly solutions is ever increasing, and we are looking for a talented Senior Front-End Developer right attitude to join our teams and contribute to building our culture on the exciting journey ahead of us.
Your next challenge?
You will be part of a dynamic team consisting of developers, business owners, UX designers, and business representatives, where you will work with a clear goal; improve the customer experience in combination with our business goals. We are constantly improving the development process, from idea to production. And you will work towards a new and existing web product that will provide connectivity solutions to our end users.
Who are you?
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills,
- Collaborator by nature,
- Detail oriented, and genuinely interested in creating great user experiences,
- Thriving working in a fast-paced environment, rooted in agile methodologies,
- Self-driven with the ability to work towards a common goal without micro management,
- Driven by internal motivation, taking initiative on, and equally responsibility for, new ideas that can improve our solutions and/or our culture.
- Work in a cross-functional team in close collaboration with UX designers, Product Owner and other stakeholders,
- Review code and mentor colleagues, to help them acquire more technical knowledge,
- Have a DevOps mindset and a passion for continuous improvement and CI/CD.
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership, where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan,
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers,
- Additional vacation days,
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance,
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs,
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment,
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics,
- It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
3463 - 5192 EUR gross plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results.