Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Services Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
In the Welcoming & Orchestration Tribe, they are responsible for welcoming all new customers joining Danske Bank and ensuring existing customers can order the products they want digitally and fast.
They are on a digital acceleration journey where self-service is the way forward. Onboarding and product orders are a strategic priority for Danske Bank, where we’re tasked with developing scalable solutions with high attention to delivering great customer experience. You’ll be joining an agile team of highly skilled IT professionals working closely together in an informal atmosphere across Lithuania, Denmark, Poland and India
- Developing different applications;
- Taking ownership and responsibility of the solution (from design to deployment);
- Participate in any extra squad activities;
- Participate in the evaluation of the technology and methodology stack for software development.
- 3+ years of experience with React;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of unit/integration testing;
- Good English Language skills.
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
3920 - 5880 EUR Gross.