Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
The company, was established in 2021. We have a small but rapidly growing team located in Vilnius Lithuania. The Company will be launching a financial platform app in Europe over the coming years. To be able to launch the app, we are preparing the team to maintain and operate the business that is needed to run the application.
We are goal-oriented and pragmatic. We take responsibility and ownership. We like to keep things transparent and have a flat hierarchy, no office politics. We respect each other, our clients, partners and other stakeholders. There is a strong focus on team building and we have an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset.
Today there are endless opportunities to save money, but it’s easy to miss out on them. We believe technology can help you spend less and save more. That’s why we created the present-day app. The smart app that helps you find personalized saving opportunities that suits you best and helps to put more money in your account.
Save through discounts when you shop online; get better rates on your savings; spend smarter with daily insights; and set goals for yourself or contribute to those of friends and family.
We are looking for an application hero to maintain and solve as much issues without changing the codebase. You are responsible to make sure the app is running smoothly and you will solve issues on a daily basis. We have an outsourced first line support to a team that will handle non-technical client issues that will create Jira tickets once it gets technical. Your job is to help clients so their problem is fixed ASAP. If you cannot fix the problem, you know which developer can solve the issue. You will report back to the first line support team. You have great analyzing skills on recurring issues that should be solved with a structural solution. You will draft a backlog of problems and communicate with the product owner and the development team. In the meantime, you are creative in solving issues.
- You guarantee the quality and continuity of your own IT business services by primarily preventing incidents and, secondarily, resolving the incidents as quickly and effectively as possible. Sometimes this requires work outside business hours.
- You guide and coach your colleague Application Managers to let them grow professionally.
- You manage and coordinate IT service management processes (incident, problem, change) for your applications, you are the bridge between suppliers, IT colleagues and Business colleagues, and you are continuously looking for opportunities to improve IT processes and services.
- You are (partly) responsible for -or participate in- the relevant IT changes/projects as well as for the final acceptance of these changes/projects on your applications.
- Academic background Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in IT field
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience
- A track record of proven success in past positions
- Experience with a start-up and/or scale-up is a preference
- Experience in the financial markets industry is a preference
- Experience with the mentioned tooling
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
What will help:
- Never-ending desire to develop your skills and knowledge
- Customer oriented and passionate about crafting a positive user experience
- Flexible problem-solver, with strong resilience and ability to bring clarity to complex situations
- But especially, we greatly value inclusiveness!
- You build strong relationships within the organization and a keen sense of how to navigate both internal and external hurdles
- Competitive remuneration package
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus
- A friendly dynamic working environment, challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry
- Personal development focus and support
- 22 paid leave days
- Being part of an international team
- Being part of a growing company where you can develop your skills and network
- We offer as much flexibility, freedom and responsibility as possible. This means that, within limits, you will be able to choose how, when and where you work
From 4958 EUR gross