Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Reconciliation Technology Team working in an agile fast-paced environment supporting growing global business. You will lead a team which works directly with the business operations teams. Along the way, you will learn new skills and technologies and play an important role in supporting the business growth.
- Team and system KPI monitoring (bringing up new reconciliations, onboarding new customers, support metrics, responding to issues and user‘s support);
- Planning, configuring, and handling reconciliation processes and client reports;
- Analyzing, troubleshooting systems issues and contributing to new features;
- Collaborating between operational and IT team;
- Participating in transition projects;
- Testing new features and supporting quality control team on documenting test plans.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or related field;
- 4+ years of professional experience;
- Good technical level of T-SQL and SSRS;
- Good understanding of data stored procedures, transactions, triggers, & database structure;
- Proactive learning style, highly inquisitive and curious attitude, and excellent track-record of solving complex problems with focus and determination;
- Highly capable of working both independently and collaboratively within a dynamic team environment.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with reconciliation systems;
- Basics of Python or other programing language.
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European center of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
From 3960 EUR gross