Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients in 25+ countries around the world.
The team is responsible for DSP auction feedback control and trading optimizations for the Real-Time Bidding (RTB) engine. The Real-Time Bidding engine is handling more than 2 million requests per second, working close to real-time with a time box of 60-120ms to handle a request, including transportation.
- Design, build, test, and deploy Java-based event-sourced, domain-driven business-critical backend services
- Collaborate and support internal teams when designing new features or improvements
- Take initiative to make the evolution, and technical excellence of your domain services happen
- Work closely with product management to put your technical and business improvements into a realistic plan
- 3+ years of Java experience in the field
- Have an eagerness to boost your knowledge while working on a business-critical piece of the platform
- You are investing your time to code and investigate how stuff is being done
- Show interest in modern software development practices, source control, code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment
- Are passionate and inventive, always striving for technical excellence and using technology as a tool
- Fluent in English
Nice to haves:
- Event sourcing experience
- Thorough knowledge of algorithms
- You will have an opportunity to learn and grow working together with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up-to-date communication and support your needs
- You will be given challenging and unique tasks with a creative approach to problem-solving
- You will be surrounded by a dynamic, inspiring, and international environment
- An additional list of great perks.
3500 - 6500 EUR Gross depending on your skills and seniority