Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
You will work in agile setup delivering state of the art solutions for future banking. Main challenge will be to reinvent AML investigation system to have modern and scalable solution. You will get on-hands experience working with different technologies in complex IT environment.
- Passion about delivering a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions
- Ensuring that architectural choices are based on best practice and lives up to the agility required to continue being best in class
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment)
- Inspire colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics
- Representing the project/area in internal forums
- Contributing to evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Disrupt our thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- Open minded team always ready to listen and follow most innovative ideas
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and excellent command in English
- At least 4-5+ years’ experience in developing Web applications using Java technologies. Micro services experiences is an advantage.
- Any experience of tools, technologies and platforms we are using in daily work:
- DevOps tools, Jenkins, Docker, RedHat OpenShift
- Message brokers: RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, Kafka
- Curiosity for best practices in automation frameworks
- Java certifications (advantage)
- Excellent English
- Bachelor’s or master degree in IT
- Company offers:
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
3350-5000 EUR gross