Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Can you imagine being a conductor and having various processes and systems as your orchestra while working with the best in class tools?
We are looking for a seasoned Java Software Engineer who would be a technical lead of one of our technical teams by doing the hands-on software engineering, sharing your expertise, helping other team members improve their skills and ensuring that best pracites and technical excellence are a second skin for everyone.
The team is open minded and always ready to listen and follow most innovative ideas. Team takes part in all stages of the assigned projects and makes a direct impact on decisions in each of them. This is not to mention having the ownership of the solutions the team implements.
To make your life a bit more fun, we are embarking on a journey to accommodating new technological stack and we need your knowledge and expertise to build solid foundations. Excitement and challenges guaranteed.
- Help your colleagues to get rid of the boring work by optimising/automating it
- Passion about delivering a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment)
- Inspire colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics
- Representing the project/area in internal forums
- Contributing to evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Disrupt our thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing Web applications using Java technologies
- Micro services experiences is an advantage
- Curiosity for best practices in automation frameworks
- Experience with BPM concepts (advantage)
- Experience in technical lead role (advantage)
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and excellent command in English
3440-5160 EUR gross.
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.