Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be working in a team of friendly professionals, and you will have close cross-border collaboration within the IT Community. You will be developing and maintaining .NET core applications within the Credit Risk Assessment area. Also, you will be cooperating closely with the Product Owner and subject matter experts to specify business and technical requirements.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining new software used to define defaulted customers within SEB Group
- Supporting business needs and providing world-class services
- Managing incidents and solving problems
- Participating in all testing phases
- Team player with at least 4 years of .NET development
- The technical stack should be oriented to C#/, .NET Core, Entity framework, MSSQL
- Knowledge and practical experience with Pub/Sub, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, and other cloud technologies would be considered as an advantage
- Eager to learn new technologies and use them in practice
- Willing to take ownership
- Able to manage your time & priorities
- Analytical, accurate, and can handle complex information
- Fluent in English.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training
- Learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
3600 – 4500 EUR gross