Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Buying and Owning Real Estate Denmark (BOREDK) Tribe aims to build solutions which make mortgage proceses understandable and enjoyable for all home owners in Denmark as well as bank employees serving them.
We’re looking for new members to join our squads which are trusted with a full-on responsibility for driving our solutions forward.
We stick to the “you build it, you own it” attitude here and believe in you being the best person to decide how things should be done.
You would be joining a squad which is responsible for creating and running components that are consumed by multiple frontend systems. The squad is a big one: it’s made up of 8 developers, 1 solution architect, 3 business analysts and 1 product owner working together closely to ensure the right stuff is built the right way.
Your casual day at work :
- Designing and Implementing .NET Core-based client-agnostic APIs
- Working closely with business people and architects in order to ensure excellent technical solutions for business problems
- Supporting younger colleagues when in need of advice, or guidance
- Getting stuff out the door (we’re talking Openshift, Docker and Azure DevOps here )
- Ensuring your system runs smoothly using Grafana, ELK, Elastic APM and/or AppDynamics
Thinking on cool ways to improve your product, or automating boring tasks
- We expect you to:
- Understand the importance of domain knowledge and be willing to dig in
- Have good collaboration skills – you will make a use of them both inside your team as in cross-team discussions
- Be enthusiastic about all activities of software development and delivery – you will be involved in pretty much all of them
- Be passionate about quality code, with a healthy sprinkle of pragmatism
- Have a high sense of personal responsibility and commitment to the team goals
- Be excited to share things you learn everyday
- Be open-minded when it comes to discussing solutions
We would very happy to see you having skills in:
- C# with .NET Core(other relevant programming experience will do as well)
- Docker & Openshift
- Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of RESTful API design principles
- Serious attitude to automated software testing
- ELK stack
- MS SQL Server
- Terraform scripting
We do not expect you to know everything, but we’re definitely looking for excitement to learn.
3440 - 5160 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.