Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - 1stdibs is the world's leading online marketplace for the most beautiful things on earth! Established in 2001 the e-commerce site was created to move the legendary Parisian fleet market into virtual space. Today, company is the largest luxury goods portal offering merchandise from 2 000 luxury furniture dealers as well as art crafts, jewelry, watches, clothes and accessories. 1stdibs are headquartered in New York and since 2015 started new development centre here in Vilnius.
As a Product Designer, you will design user interfaces and define user interactions on our platform. You will partner with Front-End engineers and Product Managers to build the most compelling user experience solutions.
We are looking for creative problem solvers, innovative designers, and passionate user advocates. You must also thrive in a fast-paced, team-based, environment that believes in failing fast and delivering results. What you'll do:
- Develop high-fidelity mockups w/ user flows. Develop low-fidelity prototypes (wireframes, sketches) illustrating interaction patterns for feature definition, usability studies, front-end engineering, or internal discussion.
- Produce visualization of user experience strategy and next generation concepts that are based on latest interaction design principles
- Generate product concepts that support business and user goals
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including product owners, researchers, and engineers.
- Prototype concepts for testing and communication
- Deliver user flows and specifications to support development
- Work closely with engineering to support development of proposed solutions
- Participate in UX research activities
- Advocate for consistency of visual and interaction patterns
- Contribute to evolving design system
- Support team growth and development
- Advocate and support our design process
- At least 3+ years of experience designing at a consumer-focused tech company or in-house product design team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Visual Design, Graphic Design, HCI or related field
- Have command of various applications related to prototyping and user interface design (Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, Flash, etc)
- Capacity to present design rationale across disciplines
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills
- Fluency with low and high-fidelity design deliverables
- In-house product design experience, proven ability in collaborating with business, tech, and research stakeholders
- Understanding and awareness of the technologies used to create great web experiences
- E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Interesting challenges and always evolving tech-stack
- Highly talented and experienced colleagues to gather knowledge from and grow together
- Encouragement and feedback
- Transparency and open communication
- Family atmosphere that feels more like home than work
- Respecting employee’s personal life outside of work
- Extra paid paternity leave
- Wellness program rewards/additional health insurance
- Social and off-site events
- Food/snacks/drinks on a daily basis & Friday’s lunch on us!
4000-5500 EUR gross