Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
You might have seen Interactio in top world's conferences, disrupting event industry with real-time audio broadcasting solution for simultaneous interpretation, overflow audiences, poster sessions, and more. Up to now, Interactio were used at 11K+ events worldwide.
Some of Interactio happy clients: European Institutions, Mary Kay, Microsoft, Google, Mastercard, Lush, TEDX, Brian Tracy, Tony Robins, Jordan Belford, etc.
If you are the best project manager you know, if you have top communication skills working with C-level people; if you speak French and manage to thrive in complex processes/situations - this job is your opportunity of the decade.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Manage our Custom Large Clients' events so that they maintain 100% success rate.
- Onboard new clients.
- Ensure smooth event setup, organize training.
- Manage relationships with clients, gather feedback.
- Renew and upsell clients.
- Improve existing processes, perform weekly reports.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- At least 4 years of experience in project management or top-level client management (preferably with complex systems or IT products).
- Perfect English and French skills - oral and written (this is a top priority).
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to maintain top-class client relationships.
- Perfect teamwork skills.
- You’re the best project manager you know — true problem solver, client-focused, motivated and have prior results to prove it.
- Super generous bonus system
- Exciting fast-paced global environment (hey, we are shifting the global market!)
- The most interesting client list you can get!
- Reasonable compensation package
- Potential to earn options in the company
- Besides office in Vilnius old town (as soon as a pandemic is over), option to stay in our workspace and living space in Klaipeda (spend your summers there if you want!)
- An awesome international team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to the market.
From 2200 EUR gross