Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
DLT Technologies is an IT specialist in e-commerce and writes front-end and back-end platforms for e-commerce. The e-commerce company has a unique and innovative concept and was founded in 2002. Today it employs around 85 people. The company wants to expand its IT-team with a driven and passionate new staff members in Lithuania (Vilnius) and Luxembourg.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the software development process within a team of experienced software developers.
- Write well designed, document, testable, efficient code according to product specifications and industry standards.
- Set up plans to improve software quality and monitor its implementation, with a focus on software testing.
- Analyze software components and determine operational feasibility.
- Prepare specifications for application deployment.
- Polish and continually refine existing software.
- Proven work experience as a software developer of minimum 6 years.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Work experience in a software quality assurance role, with a focus on different testing tactics such as regression, acceptance, smoke, usability, security, unit, integration and end-to-end testing.
- Excellent knowledge of Python and the Python ecosystem.
- Experience with at least one web framework, preferably in Python. Django is a big plus.
- Knowledge of (non-)relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MSSQL and Redis.
- Knowledge of version control systems and collaborative software. (Git, GitLab, Confluence)
- You can work independent and you are well organized.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related field.
We offer you an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages. Further you have national and international career opportunities.
2810-3802 EUR gross