Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for ostomy care, continence care, and wound care and develops educational support for patients and healthcare professionals. We have been in business for more than 95 years. Our products are sold in more than 90 countries and we have manufacturing and distribution centers on three continents. At Hollister Incorporated, we are passionate about the work we do, and we are committed to making life more rewarding and dignified for our Associates and for the people who use our products and services. A career at Hollister Incorporated can take many paths, all of them leading to rewarding opportunities.
Alliance for Recruitment is delighted to partner with Hollister on a recruitment campaign associated with new manufacturing facility to be established in Lithuania, Kaunas.
- Respond to assigned customer complaints and CAPAs for investigation, root cause analysis and implement solutions.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and document studies for process capability, validation and process improvement.
- Create, execute and conclude results for protocols including final report and summaries.
- Perform Gage R&R studies and DOEs as needed.
- Support Operations and GQM strategic plans in leading or supporting projects.
- Lead and facilitate internal audits and assist in performing vendor audits.
- Plan, coordinate, and document Quality Plans and work instructions.
- Prepare test/inspection methods including the purchase recommendation of test equipment as needed.
- Conduct training on defect awareness, statistical techniques and regulatory requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Value Stream Process Engineers to identify, investigate and solve quality issues.
- Ability to live abroad at the initial stage (up to 1 year)
- Knowledge and implementation of medical device Quality System requirements (FDA and ISO)
- Experience in microbiology and sterilization (gamma/EtO), working with clean rooms
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP Systems preferred.
- Very good English language skills.
- Professional development and career opportunities in new established manufacturing facility in Kaunas
- Extensive training in other Hollister manufacturing facility abroad
- Opportunity to become a part of a reputable company and join their unique culture
- Attractive remuneration package
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.