Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
World Courier, an AmerisourceBergen Company, provides unparalleled specialty logistics services to drive the commercial success of our partners around the globe. Our commitment to People, Quality and Innovation means we deliver career opportunities that few others can match.
Through our daily work – and powered by our 3000+ associates – we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. With a presence in 50+ countries, World Courier is driven by a commitment to excellence, and provides customized solutions with global reach to increase access to care; making us the most trusted specialty Logistics Company in the world.
This is a new position, located in our recently opened, and fast growing shared service center in Vilnius, Lithuania. Under general direction of the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for identifying and attracting top-performing professionals and support staff in response to current and forecasted openings.
Part of the global Talent Acquisition team, and Center of Excellence (COE), the successful post holder will be responsible for supporting World Courier and enterprise wide recruiting activities within the shared service Centre in Lithuania and across multiple counties within Nordics, Central and Eastern Europe.
The holder of this position may perform the following tasks:
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes
- Confers with hiring managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills needed to identify strong candidate pools for current and future openings to meet business objectives
- Provides a consultative approach in developing and recommending recruiting strategies to ensure a successful search in the identified time frames
- Communicates consistently and openly with hiring managers, human resource representatives and candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure all constituents are updated
- Uses proactive methods to direct source candidates, network with field experts and associations, and stay abreast of industry and functional trends to build an external network
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Initiates contact with potential candidates for specific job openings to manage assigned requisitions effectively and efficiently in a cost effective manner without compromising service levels
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position
- Assists in counselling hiring managers on staffing and recruitment policies and procedures to ensure compliance and understanding of EEO, hiring and compensation guidelines
- Ensures recruitment files are completed in accordance with compliance standards, which include completion of evaluations, applicant tracking, and appropriate documentation
- Writes and places job advertising in various media; coordinates internal job postings; utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates
- Coordinates and attends job fairs, as appropriate
- Works with approved external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates
- Updates data in applicant tracking system and HRIS system
- Performs reference and background checks
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Lithuanian, English and German language is a must (other languages desirable Russian, Polish)
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods across multiple locations
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal clients and in the external marketplace
- Understanding and demonstrated expertise of recruiting principles and best practices
- Strong sourcing and networking skills; experience with cold calling and proactive sourcing methodologies, including social networking
- Demonstrated experience in behavioral based interviewing techniques
- Strong HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems required
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sourcing and networking skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others, implementing HR staffing processes, strategies and programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task; versatile
- Strong organizational and planning skills; attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
From 2600 Eur gross