Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
We are eBusiness Security team of 30 skilled persons, who work with the Digital identities and customer authentication. We want to ensure smooth partnership with customers through modern digital on-boarding, secure communication and strong authentication. We develop and own application security solutions or integrate with 3rd party partners to protect major customer-facing solutions in the Danske Bank Group.
We work as co-located team in Vilnius. Our current technology stack primarily consist of .NET Core (C#), Microsoft Orleans, IdentityServer, MS SqlServer, Elasticsearch, Docker, OpenShift structured in microservices on a private cloud based platform.
Identity federation, Authentication, OpenID Connect, OAuth2, Cloud development are some keywords that you might be familiar with.
If you are passionate Software architect looking for challenges and you find these topics intriguing, our team might be just right place for you.
You will become a part of FIA (Federated Identity and Authentication provider) team. You will take ownership of architecture and software quality of the system, which provides means for our customers to identify and authenticate when trying to enter core bank’s systems.
Some of key responsibilities:
- Hands-on work on complex engineering tasks and new implementations
- Act as architecture lead in development initiatives to drive solution design and provide solution guidance and support to team members;
- Research, design, develop and integrate software solutions with high usability, performance and stability applying agile approach;
- Be part of the development team and part of department Architecture Board
- Cooperate with the team, Architects and relevant stakeholders
We expect that You:
- have more than 4 years of working experience with standard programming languages, interfaces and strong professional knowledge about Software Engineering disciplines
- have solid knowledge of C#/.NET core
- have hands-on experience with building applications and preferably - working as Software Architect or Technical Lead
- have excellent skills or strong passion for IT architecture
- have a drive in an environment that requires you to translate complex problems into simple technical solutions
- know what quality is and you are happy to share with the team
- are able to work with multiple technologies
- are a team player, able and willing to develop and coach junior team members
- are fluent in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!
4480-6720 EUR gross